MSC has responded to growing interest in its extensive short-sea networks with a new campaign focusing on shippers of cargo between European destinations.
MSC offers the broadest coverage of ports, inland connections and offices in Europe. Our extensive network stretches from North to South, and from West to East covering more than 90 ports in Europe through 50 vessel and feeder loops and supported by our local expert teams. We can deliver cargo of any shape, size or shelf-life directly to its ﬁnal destination.
The impact of the global health crisis on transportation networks has shown that our short-sea offering has a key role to play in our door-to-door service, which enables cargo delivery throughout the continent in a smooth, safe and sustainable way. By choosing multimodal transport and MSC for intra-European cargo movement, shippers will receive the following benefits:
• Receive expert support by our experienced local teams
• Increase flexibility by deciding when to load or discharge your cargo
• Move your cargo quickly through our broad shipping and logistics network avoiding congestion
• Save costs thanks to our scale of operations and wide network
• Reduce your carbon footprint by transporting freight by sea, rather than only by road or air
• Expand your capacity via our flexible volume serving businesses of all sizes
• Keep your cargo safe by transporting from door-to-door in a locked and sealed sea container
Multimodal transport is a reliable solution which combines container shipping with door-to-door logistics solutions via truck, train and barge, for seemless delivery across Europe.
At MSC we are working tirelessly to provide container shipping and logistics services across the global economy. As one of the key actors in international supply chains, we are maintaining our strong customer focus everywhere and we continue to ensure a range of services across all markets.
Source: Hellenic Shipping