MEDITERRANEAN MARITIME FORUM ONLINE
Online Event, 1:00 PM (GMT+2), March 23 – 24 | 2021
Organized by IGGS Group
This March, on 23rd and 24th, the eyes of the global maritime community will turn to the Mediterranean region as a well-recognized maritime networking expert – IGGS Group – will host the virtual event – Mediterranean Maritime Forum Online.
Among the participants for this unique event forum will be: shipowners; ship managers; ship builders; ports; classification societies; regulators; technology companies and service providers.
Key speakers will include:
- Christopher Fee, General Manager – Environment and Sustainability, Oldendorff;
- Matthew Los, CEO, Blue Planet Shipping;
- Hans Lagerweij, President, Albatros Expeditions;
- Stavros Papageorgiou, Operational Technology & Energy Manager, Latsco Shipping;
- Georgia Chaloulou, Technical Field Specialist, Chevron Marine Lubricants;
- Simon Tandy, Business Development Manager, ComAp
Source: The Maritime Executive